Thursday, May 24, 2012

Providenciales, Turks & Caicos

I didn't think I would blog on vacation but I'm sitting by the pool and a little bored...now u say how can u be bored with a nine month baby in a totally foreign environment? Well Nate and I are both surprised here at the end of our first full day and were actually quite relaxed. We hit the beach this morning with Lucy nervous about all the warnings about baby's hating the beach. Well Lucy loved it. She loved being in the ocean and sat and played and the sand. When she got tired she napped in the little beach tent we brought her, for over an hour! Needless to say Nate and I were thrilled. We had time to lay out, I even got myself a piƱa colada, floated in the crystal clear ocean. And now were sitting at the pool drinking a beer staring at Lucy's monitor for the last 2.5 hrs! That's how long shes been sleeping. So...I guess vacations going pretty good hehe :) It's really not too different from our past vacays other then now we have a wonderful and beautiful baby girl. No pictures because I can't figure out how to send them. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment